Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bottle Revolution

So I was there last night at www.bottlerevolution.com

Ted the owner had a tasting session hosted by www.aviatorbrew.com

The guys from Aviator had a selection of 4 brews on offer. The IPA was very nice and my favorite of the 4.  I got some of their beers to try so I will do a full review later.

Unfortunately I didn't take any notes whilst I was there and was completely overwhelmed by the huge choice of beers on offer. Ted had a huge selection of local craft brews as well as lots of European imports.

If you have not been to Bottle Revolution I would highly recommend it not just for the sheer number of beers on offer but he is very competitively priced to.

I did come away with 20 or so bottles to start my collection with and will be sampling a few over the coming weeks.



You can follow Bottle Revolution on Twitter @btlrev and Facebook BottleRevolution

No comments:

Post a Comment