Friday, January 6, 2012

Expensive session

I was invited round the other day to Mo's House @MrMoBeer
He lives within walking distance of me. and its a good job too, however I hitched a ride with @Stuart_Arnold
Mo very kindly got out a selection of beers form his vast collection.


Here is a rundown
Consecration by Russian River
Olde Hickory Bardstown Brand
Baltic Porter by Foothills brewing
Imperial Stout by Founders Brewing
Maduco Oatmeal Brown ale
Vuja De American Wild Ale
Founders Double Trouble
Life and Limb Dogfish and Sierra Navada
Supplication by Russian River
Black Butte Porter
Guava Grove Saison Cigar City Brewery
Damnation by Russian river
Cantillon Classic Gueuse
Barrel Aged Bolita Brown by Cigar City Brewery
Temptation by Russian River
Duck rabbit Amber ale

I think I have missed one.

Some of the beers were very expensive and get some fantastic reviews on http://beeradvocate.com

I must admit I am not a lover of some of the Sour beers but they all had unique qualities and the whole experience broadened my mind  on beers. there are just so many varieties and tastes to try. This is going to be a fun ride.

Many thanks @MrMoBeer for you generosity and lovely Hams and sausage too.
thanks to @Loganwat for the Coffee Chease to and to @VncentLIFE

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment